07 August 2016

CLEMENCE DRESS

Yazın en sevdiğim tarafı hiç uğraşmadan bir parça ile tüm kombinizi tamamlayabileceğiniz.
 Clémence marka elbiseyi eski Convers ayakkabılarım ile tamamladım.Sıcak havalar artık beni etkilemez.








ENG: I love summer,because you can complete your combination with a one piece.I match this the  Clémence dress with my old Converse.Hot weather doesen't affect me anymore.











                                                                             Wearing;

              Clemence Dress (here) , Mango Bag (similar here) , Daniel Wellington Watch (here)

2 comments:

  1. I've already been so in love with this Look on IG! The dress is soooo beautiful, especially its print!!!

    xx Sarah-Allegra
    http://www.fashionequalsscience.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatlım kıyafetine bayıldım bende alacağım teşekkürler.

    ReplyDelete